Although there are several different kind of termites, they all cause serious damage to homes and other structures. Because they hide in walls and crawlspaces, you may not know you have a problem until you see serious, irreversible damage. And it’s not just wood that termites can navigate. They can also go through plaster and even metal siding. We offer termite inspections so you know if you have a termite problem, and we offer termite extermination for existing infestations.
Signs of Termite Damage
Termite damage looks similar to damage caused by water or mold. You may see buckling wood, or swollen floors and ceilings. Termite infestations also can even smell like mildew or mold. Drywood termites build tunnels underneath the surface of wooden structures, so if you lift off a veneer or drywall, you may see maze-like tunnels.
What Termites Eat
Termites aren’t only interested in the structure of your home or building. Because they feed on cellulose, which is found in most plant material, wood, and paper, they also infest furniture, shelves, and even books.
How to Prevent Termites
Termites are a persistent problem, and preventing them requires a multi-step process.
- Eliminate moisture by fixing leaking pipes, faucets, and air conditioners, keeping gutters cleaned out, ensuring that water is routed away from your foundation, etc.
- Eliminate food sources near your home by keeping firewood stored away from the house, clearing debris, keeping decks and wooden fences in good repair, etc.
- Begin and maintain a termite protection treatment plan.
Types of Termite Services We Offer
We offer several types of treatment services so customers can choose what they need for their individual situation.
- Protection Agreement: This service guarantees against Eastern Subterranean Termites and any new damage that may occur from a new infestation. We have three different levels of coverage with 5-year, 7-year or 10-year warranties. The cost for termite coverage can vary depending on construction type, size, attachments and many other factors. We’ll be happy to give you a free estimate and go over the different options your home or business may qualify for.
- Service Agreement: This service is the same as the protection agreement but does not cover any new damages due to construction features or treating restrictions your home or business may possess.
- Pretreatment: This service is for new construction and is started when the home or business has just begun being built and is completed in stages during the building process.
All our treatments, including Termidor™ termite treatments, premise termite treatments, and advanced termite bait systems come with a written guarantee for your peace of mind.
Get $100 Off Today
We want to help you save! New customers are eligible for $100 off of their first Termite Control treatment. Click the button below to print your coupon.
See what others are saying about us on Google.